About The Role CIQHP
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative visionary with exemplary relationship management skills, to lead the creation of a community eco-system that unites organisations interested in smart cities, new mobility, and connected and autonomous vehicles. This is a pioneering role within London’s Smart Mobility Living Lab, and will include shaping a value proposition for the community and working with colleagues within the SMLL to develop engaging content.
The role will be based from offices in Woolwich, East London. The SMLL is an £18m project to provide an urban testbed for Connected and Automated Vehicles that will include over 20 km of instrumented roads, next generation communications equipment, data centres, vehicle workshops and state of the art control centres.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Shape a vision for a SMLL community that delivers value to SMLL and community members
- Develop and execute a plan to bring the community to life
- Onboard new community members effectively
- Build strong relationships with community members to understand their needs, develop a value proposition for the community (including a membership model), and identify upselling opportunities
- Organise and run a programme of community events
- Develop and manage a knowledge hub for the community
- Work with the TRL Academy to showcase thought leadership
- Gather and analyse community feedback / intelligence, and share with colleagues to support sales and marketing campaigns
- Build external reputation and attract new community members
Skills & Experience
This role is pioneering and requires an individual who is self-starting, adaptable, and can demonstrate the ability to work with colleagues to shape a value proposition that will engage organisations that are part of the SMLL’s ecosystem. The role requires strong relationship management skills, underpinned by exemplary organisational and collaboration skills.
Key attributes for this role will be:
- A self-starter who can shape and implement a vision to develop a SMLL community
- Ability to adapt the vision and its execution to deliver maximum commercial value for the SMLL community
- Demonstrates excellence in business development and client relationship management, with an ability to influence at senior level.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of our chosen markets and future developments
- Ability to shape and deliver a value proposition for the community and identify opportunities to upsell
- A natural team player, highly-motivated and ambitious for the success of the whole SMLL team
- A good organiser and project manager, able to work on multiple pieces of work simultaneously
- Ability to manage priorities in a high pressure environment
- A natural collaborator, comfortable working with and through others to get things done
Eligible candidates must be able to demonstrate fluency in both verbal and written English and polished presentation skills. You must have the ability and confidence to engage with colleagues, customers, stakeholders and community members in a meaningful manner.
At TRL we offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Support for professional memberships and study
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance cover and Group Income Protection
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits package
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency