Success Recruit are currently working with an independent professional services business providing the insurance and financial services industry expertise with a wide range of support to include operations, data, technology, delegated authority and are seeking to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager for their busy and rapidly growing business.
The successful Compliance Manager will be working closely within a supportive, experienced, and friendly team who will offer support daily via team’s communication due to this position being home based predominantly – ad hoc client site visits required.
The successful Compliance Manager will be expected to:
- Be able to demonstrate solid compliance experience within insurance
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Up to date knowledge of all regulatory requirements
- Experience of working with senior leadership teams
The successful Compliance Manager will be rewarded with:
- Based predominately from home with client site visits in London & UK sites
- Opportunity for continuation within your career & work with autonomy
- Passionate & experienced supportive team
The Compliance Manager will be the lead for all day-to-day Compliance activities for as well as operating as a dedicated compliance manager for several insurance clients which includes brokers, MGA and Insurtechs.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Develop and oversee compliance control frameworks, prevent or deal with violations of regulatory principles, internal policies and controls across multiple clients
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Undertake regular compliance audits/ HealthCheck’s for clients
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies and procedures
- Collaborate where appropriate to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Identify and help remediate and compliance issues and provide advice, training or guidance where required
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments across the insurance industry as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a growing and ambitious company that like to support their clients with a high level, quality service. It will suit someone who is professional, driven and enjoys working with high attention to detail with a logic thinking.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm however part time can be considered.
Up to £75k dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency