Do you have Financial Services experience, preferably in SIPPs? Do you have a good working knowledge of operational risk and compliance? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client, a leading pensions provider, is seeking a Compliance Officer to join their Bristol team.
- Support colleagues with risk identification, assessment, and analysis and ensure that corrective action is undertaken
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the Compliance Mentoring Plan
- Deliver regular, timely, and relevant reporting on Compliance Monitoring findings for management including recommending remedial action
- Act as a point of escalation to investigate suspicious referrals and other forms of potential financial crime
Your skills and experience:
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Understanding of the needs of our customers and focused on customer outcomes
- Able to absorb, understand and apply new or existing principles to the role
- Able to work well and calmly under pressure
- Able to identify data anomalies and correct them at the source
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency