Stimulating new opportunity for a Consultant Ecologist to join a well-established ecology team based in Birmingham!!!
A leading consultancy is seeking a Consultant Ecologist to provide clients with a full range of ecological services including specialist habitat and species surveys, impact assessment, advice on biodiversity mitigation, offsetting and enhancement, and management planning for biodiversity. The balance between field and office work can be tailored to suit your career aspirations and preference as there are a wide range of roles and projects available to be involved with.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of major schemes which would be a fantastic addition to your CV.
* Competitive salary
* Fantastic benefits package
* Amazing social team and environment
* Conducting field surveys, and reporting, managing or co-ordinating small projects
* GIS, coding, app development and working with new technologies
* Field and office based work
* You should have a degree in a biological or environment-related discipline, or a similar qualification
* You should have field skills and a keen interest and understanding of British wildlife
* Have undertaken a wide range of habitat and protected species field surveys
* Have undertaken some co-ordination and/or management of field surveys
* Hold one or more protected species survey licences, or otherwise be in the process of developing experience to support a licence application
* Have good writing skills with some experience of producing ecological reports and/or other deliverables
* Willingness to travel between project sites
* Ideally, you will be eligible for full membership of CIEEM
For more information on this position please call Toby Willetts on (phone number removed) today!!! Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suited and interested in the role, please direct them to this advert!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency