Content Writer – Abingdon – Salary: up to £30,000 – Ref: 18662
Are you a creative and energetic content writer looking for your next position? If so, we have registered a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the head of the department to create content strategies that will be implemented through the course of the campaign.
Content Writer Responsibilities
As Content Writer some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing engaging and on brand content, across all digital and non-digital channels
- Being the clients point of contact for all communications related to content
- Producing new content and repurposing existing content
- Collaborating with external stakeholders to assist with content creation when necessary
Content Writer Experience
To be successful in this role you will have practical experience writing for inhouse or agency. You will be capable of making decisions using data, be driven by processes and creating engaging content. You will always have exceptional attention to detail and have a professional outlook.
Content Writer Rewards
- Fast paced and growing industry
- Flexible working approach and unlimited holiday
- Personal development time
- Fun, open and hardworking culture
Our client is based in Abingdon (OX14) on one of their easily accessible business parks.
Our client is a people focused organisation with focus on work life balance and team collaboration.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency