Routes Healthcare have delivered Clinical Homecare/Homecare services across the Northern England since 2012, currently providing 1.6m hours of homecare. At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is ‘Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and both our clients and employees can be proud of. In a recent survey, 86% of our staff said that they are proud to work for Routes Healthcare and 87% of our staff said that they would recommend our services to clients.
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
The ideal candidate will have previous Credit Control experience in a similar or larger business and possess excellent communication skills. The individual will be very well organised, have strong attention to detail and can work to strict deadlines. Knowledge of Sage Accounts 50 preferred and strong IT skills particularly in MS Excel would be very advantageous.
Duties and tasks to include the following regular tasks as well as ad hoc tasks.
• Query Management – Resolving existing queries in relation to non-payment of invoices including follow up actions and resolution.
• Monitoring the Credit Control Inbox and actioning e-mails
• Upload Weekly invoices and download weekly remittances to and from SPROC Net web portal – this covers 7 CCG’s.
• Weekly Claim forms – Downloading reports and completing the spreadsheet for submission.
• Raise Credit Notes on a weekly basis.
• Raise Manual invoices on a weekly basis.
• Update Aged debt with Notes on a weekly basis.
• Assist with the Block Contracts administration and reconciliation on a weekly basis.
• Covering Daily Cash postings as and when required- Post daily cash received from clients onto Sage.
• To be responsible and take ownership for one’s continuous personal development, undertaking relevant training as and when appropriate, including appropriate Health and Safety Training.
• Previous Credit Control Experience
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Experience in Sage Accounts or similar
• Comfortable learning the operation of new systems
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical skills (moderate)
• Problem solving
• Excellent Communication skills
Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
So if you are passionate about care and enjoy growing safe services we would love to meet with you. Please apply online or contact Tai or alternatively or
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency