Are you a native French speaker? Do you have at least 12 months credit control experience? Are you looking to step up to a Credit Control supervisor within the next 6-12 months?
An exciting new position has become available as a French speaking Credit Controller based in central London. The role requires candidates to be of native French and English fluency as the role predominately serves the French facing side of this global retail company. The company have gone through a significant period of growth throughout the last quarter, expected to continue well into 2021.
The ideal candidate will be a natural at building working relationships both internally and externally, ensuring any and all issues are resolved efficiently. They will also have solid credit control experience and systems knowledge.
- Timely and effective collection of account debt
- Determine current trends and payment patterns through evaluating customers credit files
- Advise managers upon the direction of accounts e.g if accounts should be closed, credit limits reduced or collections be attempted
- Manage business accounts across the UK and Europe
Who you are
- Strong negotiation skills with a high level of professionalism
- Natural problem solver and excellent communicator
- Previous experience within Credit Control
- Knowledge of Oracle is highly advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
If working within a global retail company offering great career progression is of interest, please apply below.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me at for a confidential discussion…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company