The Role: This is an established children’s publisher who have seen excellent levels of growth over the last 5 years. With relevant marketing experience the successful candidate will execute the retention strategy for the business, develop multi-channel CRM strategies and ensure that all campaigns are delivered on time and drive relevant traffic to the website. The CRM Executive will be a technically able marketer with the ability to work autonomously.
Responsibilities for the position of CRM Executive include:
* Creating successful retention campaigns
* Cleansing the database and pulling relevant lists for targeted campaigns
* Utilising Adestra to send automated email campaigns
* Using existing content to engage with the database
* Identifying new opportunities and potential audiences
* Liaising with international teams to ensure brand consistency
* Assist with improving the customer journey
* Find innovative ways to nurture, engage and support the existing customer base
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Relevant experience in an autonomous CRM marketing roles
* Experience with running a wide variety of marketing campaigns with a focus on email
* A B2B /B2C marketing background from gaming or publishing sectors would be beneficial
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to live and work in the UK
* Analytically savvy
* Strong Copywriting skills
The Company: With their head office based in Central London, this successful children’s publisher provide an innovative product across the UK. They are looking for an experienced and ambitious marketer to join the fun and lively team in their London office. With continuing growth plans expected, this is a great time to join this forward- thinking organisation.
The Package for CRM Manager:
* Salary: £27,000-35,000
* Excellent Benefits
Location: The position of CRM Executive will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency