We’re NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK’s leading streaming platforms. We’re the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We’re brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We’re big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
The CRM Controller leads our contact strategy for all our owned channels and is responsible for ensuring we effectively communicate the relevant message, to the relevant customer segment across a variety of KPIs to include customer engagement and cross-sell. The role is multifaceted and requires collaboration across several Marketing teams and our Campaign Delivery team. Leading a team, you will define and brief the audience, messaging, template designs, copywriting – and crucially own a continuous test and learn programme.
What you’ll do:
* Plan and prioritise across several objectives and KPIs to implement engaging, creative and customer centric campaigns – in order for NOW TV to achieve cross-sell uplift and retention improvement
* Define and lead a cross-channel contact strategy, that maximises reach and relevancy – targeting different audience segments. Channels include email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and any new emerging channels
* Identify the requirements for our data strategy, working with Data Science and Campaign Delivery teams, putting personalisation at the front and centre of our lifecycle campaigns
* Produce quarterly plans that deliver new features, optimisation and meet revenue and retention objectives
* Ensure optimal customer journeys from all campaigns and across the digital estate (to include web, app and Shop), including the design and implementation of engaging welcome, nurture and onboarding journeys
* Work collaboratively with several teams, including eCommerce, to deliver the optimum customer experience from each channel, using analytical insights to drive effective changes for future campaigns
What you’ll bring:
* You must be experienced in CRM, having worked across complex CRM programmes and possess an excellent understanding of eCommerce and customer journeys.
* You are highly skilled at planning and prioritisation and have developed customer contact strategies in previous roles
* You must be creative and innovative, comfortable presenting concepts and ideas to senior stakeholders to get buy in
* You are data driven and draw insights to constantly optimise and roll out across the lifecycle
* Above all, you’ll know how to motivate and inspire not just your own team, but stakeholders and senior management across the business.
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we’re more than just brilliant entertainment. We’re forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you’ll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we’ll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, other team members, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency