Position: Customer Care Advisor
Location: Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Shift Pattern: 35 hours per week, working on a rota basis which will include evenings and weekends.
A global medical devices company have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join the business and work within our UK Headquarters Contact Centre.
You will be responsible for delivering world-class customer care. This will include dealing with inbound calls, acting as the voice of Arjo. You will engage with our internal and external customers meeting their needs whilst achieving personal and team targets.
- Deal with customer queries efficiently in a professional manner ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered on every call.
- Take full ownership of your internal and external customers by effectively managing their expectations – delivering what’s promised, keeping the customer informed and up to date throughout.
- Actively seek feedback from customers through the use of Customer Satisfaction Surveys in line with KPIs.
- Take ownership of your own development ensuring your Personal Development Log is kept up to date.
- Achieve your LIP’s in line with the objectives set.
- Identify cross sell opportunities.
- Take full ownership of customer complaints.
- Implement outcomes of coaching, feedback and training in line with set objectives.
- Ensure errors are kept to a minimum.
- Arrange installations and cancellations of rental equipment
- Ensure administration duties are completed accurately and within timescale.
- Liaise/support Rental Service Technicians with all queries.
- To take ownership of your own development ensuring our Personal development Log is kept up to date.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent telephone manner (essential).
- Experience in a customer service environment (essential).
- You must be diplomatic, have excellent listening skills and good communication skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Must be PC literate with good keyboarding skills and knowledge of MS Office namely Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills ensuring a high level of productivity.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Effective team player
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude displaying behaviours in line with our company core values.
Please note: The contact centre is open 24/7 and you will therefore be required to work evenings and weekends as part of the rota that you will be required to adhere to. The rota is issued a week before the end of the month giving the rota for the following month. Shift patterns are 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 09:30-17:30, 12:00-20:00, 15:00-23:00, 16:00-00:00 and 00:00-08:00.
We are a global medical devices company with operations in over 100 countries. Our product portfolio encompasses specialist medical beds, mattresses, hoists, and DVT prevention equipment. We believe in ensuring the comfort and dignity of patients and residents and providing a safe working environment for caregivers and nurses.
In everything we do – we do it with people in mind.
A career with us gives you plenty of professional challenges. You will become part of an international company with a strong corporate culture and with ambitious plans for continued growth.
Please be aware that by applying for this role you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency