About the role:
We are looking for a talented and driven Customer Engagement Executive who will support the Customer Engagement team in stakeholder mapping activities as part of the rollout of DCC’s new engagement strategy. You will manage stakeholder information/database and coordinate executive interactions with senior level external stakeholders. You will be required to quickly and concisely conduct desktop research of the stakeholder, their organisation and interact with DCC to develop briefings for the DCC executive teams and to arrange these meetings
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that stakeholders and customers have a good understanding of DCC’s programme and associated activities. This is core to DCC’s effort to build relationships with key opinion-formers and influencers.
- Identify methods to improve transparency and customer input into DCC’s key initiatives.
- Research and plan a co-ordinated programme of external relationships as part of our customer engagement strategy.
- Communicate how DCC is serving its customers well.
- Help develop customer engagement plans for DCC’s key initiatives.
- Capture the feedback loop on key initiatives, inputs and commentary from DCC’s customers and stakeholders.
- Work with the Customer Engagement Team to deliver consistent stakeholder engagement across delivery workstreams.
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A thorough and methodical approach to stakeholder analysis and activity planning.
- Excellent organisational skills, accustomed to balancing multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Willingness to buy into, and help develop, an exciting and ever-changing internal culture and approach to work.
- Good communication skills, confidence and independence.
- A passion for research and using insights to develop and deliver campaigns.
- In all dealings, role-model our core values of Excellence, Partnership and Ingenuity
About Smart Data Communications Company (DCC)
Smart DCC believes in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. We’ve built the secure infrastructure that’s going to support the mass roll out of smart meters across the country. Our universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and businesses, making it the largest network in Britain. That makes this a truly exciting time to join us. You’ll be part of a team that’s supporting the country’s transition to a low-carbon economy, and helping to ensure an affordable, secure and sustainable energy supply for the future. If you thrive in environment of change and innovation, then Smart DCC is the place for you.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday
- Offices are easily accessible via public transport
Don’t forget, you’re part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Looking to discover more? Let your line manager know, then choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application and send us your CV. Any questions before taking the next step? You can contact Lisa on for support.
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency