Customer Service Administrator
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Salary: £17-18.5k, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 40 per week, Mon-Friday – 8.30am-5pm
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our Shrewsbury office team, ideally the candidate will be enthusiastic and outgoing individual who is a good communicator with a friendly confident telephone manner to join our busy customer service and sales team based on Atcham Business Park (own transport essential).
Our client is a nationwide, farmer-owned, agricultural trading limited company established in 1962 with turnover of c.£100m.
We supply essential farm inputs to farmers throughout England, Wales and Scotland. ACT supplies UK farmers with:
- Animal feeds, minerals
- Seeds (grass, maize, cereals etc)
- Animal health medicines
- Fuel & Oil and
- Crop packaging
The role involves working closely with field-based area managers to maintain and develop sales.
Customer Service Administrator – The post holder will:
- Receive, record, process and chase orders from area managers and direct from customers.
- Keep organised records of activity, pricelists and reference information.
- Learn and maintain an appropriate level of product knowledge and participate in organised training as required.
- Make effective telephone sales contact with customers.
- At all times uphold a positive and professional image of the company with internal and external customers/suppliers.
Customer Service Administrator – Skills:
- Customer Service experience – essential
- Organised administration – essential.
- Familiar with Microsoft NAV – desirable.
- Knowledge/experience of Telephone selling desirable.
- An understanding of agriculture sector desirable.
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us in four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
No agencies please.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency