Customer Service Administrator role based in Henley-on-Thames (relocating to Reading), competitive ££
Your new company
Your new role is with an excellent company that specialise in improving the standard of care given to patients in the NHS.
Your new role
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for taking inbound patient referrals from multiple channels and technology platforms, and transcribing into our bespoke referral in-house software.
- Accurate and timely transcription of NHS ophthalmology referrals received from clinicians, to our patient administration platform.
- Administration of the referral process, ensuring referrals are processed and submitted to the clinical triage team, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Correcting referrals returned from the triage team, and correcting referral information as required.
- Dealing with private and confidential information.
What you’ll need to succeed
My client is looking for diligent, detail orientated, and friendly people; who have excellent attention to detail and work well in a team.
You will be the first point of contact for any referrals, so strong communication is required.
What you’ll get in return
Training will be provided during on-boarding, including:
- Basic Information Governance
- Data Protection
- NHS Patient Data Confidentiality
As well as this, you will receive:
- 28 days’ holiday in any one year (pro rata for part time employees).
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Contribution
The location of the Henley office requires the successful candidate to drive. Once the office move to Reading is completed, there will be excellent public transport links.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency