Customer Service Administrator – Lightwater – £22k – £24k DOE
THIS ROLE WILL BE FULL TIME UNTIL SEPT 2021 AND THEN MOVE TO PART TIME MORNINGS 9-1pm.
THIS MAY INCREASE BACK TO FULL TIME IN 2022 DEPENDING ON BUSINESS LEVELS. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK FULL TIME AND PART TIME FLEXIBLY.
This is a new role and the Customer Service Administrator will ultimately be responsible for the day-to-day order processing, after sales care and customer communications.
* Planning and processing daily orders with the warehouse manager.
* Day-to-day customer service enquiries via email and phone.
* Resolving and documenting all customer product faults and warranty claims.
* Communicating with carriers regarding order tracking, problem solving and making claims.
* Working together with the warehouse manager to process customer returns and exchanges.
* Assisting the sales team with installation scheduling and record keeping
Skills & Experience Required:
* Excellent experience within a customer focused role
* Driven to provide excellent customer outcomes.
* Professional and respectful attitude towards customers.
* Excellent MS office skills (skilled in working with spreadsheets)
* Great people and communication skills.
* Self-motivated with high level of drive and ability to act independently.
* A great team player
* The ability to multi-task and stay organised.
* A full UK driving License is preferred due to location.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency