Adecco are currently recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join our client’s business on a full time ongoing temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team within a large, growing and very reputable organisation in the city centre of Glasgow with possibility to turn into a permanent role.
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong administrative, written and verbal communication skills with a passion for delivering a high level of customer service.
In this role you will be responsible for engaging with a variety of customer’s through varying communication channels, including email, letter and telephone, aiming to resolve the customer’s queries at the first point of contact. You will be required to liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders, and utilise appropriate information systems, to ensure the customer’s query is resolved in a professional and timely manner.
* Respond to email, letter and phone correspondence from customers within the agreed timescales.
* Offer the customer, wherever possible, a personalised service and maintain a professional tone in all communication with customers.
* Aim to resolve the customer’s query at the first point of contact. If this cannot be achieved then keep the customer regularly updated with the progress of their query.
* Keep track of responses and actions needed from colleagues to ensure the customer receives an answer to their query promptly.
* By engaging with the customer, educate them on the facilities available to them, encouraging them to self serve.
* Perform additional administrative duties as required.
* Comply with all procedures and required timescales as directed.
* Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the customer’s query is responded to in a timely manner
* Handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner
Required Skills & Experience:
* A strong ability to deliver excellent customer service with a proven track record within a similar customer service role.
* Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
* Strong time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* An investigative intellect.
* The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure.
* Excellent computer skills
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week comprising of any 5 out of 7 days per week.
Monday and Sunday: 7am – 10pm.
Start date: ASAP!!
In return you will receive:
-A competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
-Fantastic training and a friendly working environment offering loads of perks and incentives.
-Exposure to internal permanent opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious business with extensive growth plans in the city centre of Glasgow! If you think this opportunity could be for you, get in touch today! Interview’s are taking place immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency