Advanced Customer Service Adviser (Contact Centre – Select) – Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Why apply for this role?
Select is a specialist area of Santander offering a dedicated service to our premium customers.
You’ll provide a personalised service fulfilling the needs of the customer from day to day queries and transactions to discussing their personal banking requirements. Our Select Agents are the main point of contact for our Select customers, building long term relationships and offering them a dedicated and much more straightforward and accessible service.
What you’ll be doing
· Providing exemplary customer service
· Listening to customers to identify and understand their current and future needs and providing the right solution
· Deepening customer relationships by providing a simple, seamless and efficient service whilst ensuring commercial opportunities are identified and referred
· Identifying and driving new ways to make banking more simple, personal and fair for our customers through the education of digital channels, Internet Banking, Phone Banking and Self-service points, to meet their varying needs.
· Taking ownership of and resolving any complex issues that arise.
What we’re looking for
· Proven experience in a customer service role
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor conversations to customers and make them feel valued
· Ability to follow process but also think on your feet
· Problem solving skills (real solutions, not just short-term fixes)
· The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
What else you need to know
We’re recruiting full-time roles at 35 hours per week. That means you’ll work five seven-hour rotational shifts, 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Colleagues will be scheduled to work post 6pm only 1 week in every 6 and scheduled to work just 2 weekend days in a 4 week rotation. For your continued flexibility you will receive a £1,000 fully flexible shift premium.
You’ll be working in our lively Belfast office just across from Central Train Station or a minute from all major bus routes, with the city centre at a five-minute walk.
How we’ll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs. For contract roles, your salary, bonus (where eligible) and certain benefits will be prorated to reflect your working hours / contract duration.
Starting salary of £18,179 which could rise to £20,199 after 12 months in role, subject to successful performance
· Fully flexible Shift Premium of £1,000
· Flexible Benefits Allowance of £500
· Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
· 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
· Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
· Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
· 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform
· Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
· Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnership
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Please click on the apply button for further information and to apply.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company