Purpose of the Role
Cadac Leisure Ltd t/a Cadac UK is looking to recruit a permanent Customer Service Advisor to their small, dedicated team. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will become a direct point of contact for our customers, responsible for delivering high levels of service and satisfaction following specified internal policies and procedures.
* Driving excellent customer service via phone and email.
* Processing customer orders and providing general sales support.
* To understand all internal procedures and operate these appropriately.
* Processing warranty claims from end users and retail customers.
* Opening returns, arranging repairs, and organising replacements where applicable.
* Liaising with couriers regarding deliveries.
* Any other duties commensurate with the role.
* The post-holder may be asked to take on different tasks as required and all employees are expected to work collaboratively to support the overall goals of the Company. To undertake any other reasonable request or duties commensurate with your post.
* To be responsible for your own health and safety and be aware of other’s health and safety in the workplace.
Who are we looking for
Qualifications and Experience
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
* At least 1 year experience of working in a demanding customer service environment.
* Experience of working within a busy office environment.
* Experience of balancing administrative duties whilst responding to telephone and email enquiries.
* Experience in administering key account
To be successful in this role, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
* Confident telephone manner with customer service and/or warranty background.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively manage your own workload.
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment whilst displaying close attention to detail.
* A confident user of office-based IT systems.
* Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues with a positive, communicative, helpful mindset.
* A proactive approach to problem-solving, taking full end to end ownership of every customer contact using your own initiative and available resources.
* Enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating and working as a collective to offer first-class aftersales service enhancing the customer experience.
* Desire and ability to develop technical knowledge
Is this the perfect match for you? Please apply as soon as possible by sending your cv. We will screen the applications continuously and start interviewing during the application period
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency