Customer Service Advisor
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL3 4FA
Salary: Starting at £18,500
Contract: Full time OR Part time, Permanent
Our Claims department is a varied and engaging environment where our colleagues are encouraged to work proactively with Policy Holders and Third Parties to resolve claims in an accurate and efficient manner.
If negotiation and persuasion is something you pride yourself on, then this is the environment for you!
Ageas Insurance is a multiple award-winning business and one of the largest private car and home insurers in the UK.
Our focus is to make insurance easy by making it personal. Our culture supports a diverse and nurturing environment where we engage with employees who are proud to be part of a Group that offers funded qualifications and the opportunity to grow in a successful, stimulating and constantly evolving work environment.
The main purpose of the Customer Service Advisor role:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be representing the liable Policy Holders for Ageas Insurance Ltd.
You will be communicating, negotiating and efficiently prioritising your case load whilst offering our services to Third Parties including Credit Hire Companies.
We are looking for resilient, persuasive and proactive individuals who have a confident telephone manner, as you will often be dealing with a range of stakeholders from the Policy Holder to Third Parties.
The main duties of a Customer Service Advisor are:
* Working with autonomy and talking persuasively to customers to settle claims quickly and effectively.
* Liaising with third party suppliers to assist with speedy claims settlement and a high-quality claims service
* Provide a level of quality customer service in line with the Claims Guiding Principles.
* Be accountable for resolving complaints, referring as necessary. Use empathy where appropriate to understand the diverse needs of our customers.
The desired experience for a Customer Service Advisor:
* Excellent communicator capable of dealing effectively with all contacts ranging from the general public through to Third Party Policy Holders
* The ability to influence and persuade others to your way of thinking.
* Experienced in multitasking and prioritising your own workload.
* Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems.
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
* Positive attitude and a flexible approach to change and team working.
* Minimum C Grade in Maths and English GCSE – or equivalent.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy with us;
* A competitive pension for which Ageas will pay twice the amount.
* Generous number of holidays with the option to buy up to 10 additional days.
* Annual Salary review.
* Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
* Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
* Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz).
* Wellbeing activities – support groups, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
With a history of almost 200 years we pride ourselves on being a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK. We’ve scooped a Gold Standard Insurance Award for the last nine years running and received a five-star defaqto rating for offering the highest quality products in the market.
We take pride in creating a supportive, inclusive and safe environment, encouraging people to bring 100% of themselves to work every day and where our people are our most valuable asset. With over 2,800 employees based across our offices in Bournemouth, Eastleigh, Gloucester, London and Manchester, our people help Ageas create a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over five million customers.
We are the Proud Partners of Bourne Free – Bournemouth Pride, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a signatory of the Women in Finance Charter and the Insurance Inclusion Pledge and support the Rays of Sunshine and will continue to broaden our Inclusion agenda.
Our purpose is clear: To make insurance easy and personal for our customers. We live and breathe our values – we care and respect those around us; we dare to push our boundaries, we deliver what we promise, above all, we learn together, inspire others and share success.
Want to be part of a Winning Team? Click on “APPLY” today and come and join Ageas
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency