Customer Service Advisor – Banking Operations
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Our client is a Global Financial Organisation who has launched a new digital bank based in the UK. As such they have created a best in class customer service function in Edinburgh and are on the hunt for talented Customer Service Specialists to join them and lead from the front.
Bringing a wealth of customer service experience, particularly from a banking background, you will be expected to consistently deliver exceptional customer service during their initial launch and as they grow. As part of an elite team you would be expected to take ownership of every call and resolve each one in a positive manner. Whilst it is important to make a good first impression, your last impression is certainly more lasting.
Our client will offer exceptional training and support to ensure you have all the tools and help to succeed.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following experience and competencies:
* Be obsessed with delivering 1st class customer service
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Be empathetic and a problem solver
* Be a Change Champion for processes and products for colleagues and customers.
* Don’t be scared to be ambitious
* Be efficient, talk and type whilst being able to fully resolve all queries
* Be inquisitive, ask why something has happened and then to fix it
* Be a Team Player and Brand Advocate.
* Have a passion to learn and self-develop.
* Have the capacity to learn and willingness to go above and beyond
* Share best practice
* 100% complaint at all times
This position operates on a shift pattern over 5 days Mon – Sun 35 hours per week between 06:30am – 10pm so we require all candidates to be fully flexible whilst working from their fabulous Edinburgh office.
They are offering a generous salary with a host of benefits and a real opportunity for progression.
If this sounds like you, then let it be you and apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency