Join us as a Customer Service Associate- Collections and you’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: building better financial futures for our customers and delivering exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are committed to making their service personalised and customer focused by being transparent and delivering tailored solutions for each customer to reduce overall customer debt.
The role will involve making outbound calls and taking inbound calls as well as managing customer accounts and investigating the detail; looking to resolve queries and provide the most comfortable plan for our customers.
Skills we’re looking for
• Customer Service experience, whether that’s face to face or in a call centre environment. We’re interested in your excellent communication skills.
• We’re looking for people who are team players and love speaking to and helping customers
• You should enjoy making decisions and connecting with people from all walks of life
• You’ll have a positive attitude and be willing to provide excellent customer service
• Experience within a regulated environment, with strong attention to detail, would be beneficial.
What we can offer you
Apply now for a chance to craft your own career path and join our talented teams. You’ll receive fantastic training and support, and a fantastic working environment.
During these unprecedented times we remain committed to providing you with a safe environment within which to train and we are confident that we can provide this whilst adhering to government guidelines on social distancing. The role will require office working during your training period and after completion.
We offer a competitive salary of up to £23,000 OTE dependant on experience and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme (up to 15%) and incentive package. We also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs.
Our office working hours to support our customers are Monday-Saturday and we close at 1pm on Saturday. We are closed Sunday. You will cover a range of shifts, which will be discussed with you at interview, working 40 hours per week.
- Sociable working hours.
- Share Incentive Plan
- 25 Days holiday (plus opportunity to buy/sell)
- Pension Scheme – company matching up to 5%
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private medical insurance / Health plans
- Income protection
- Employee assistance program
- Dress for you day
- Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency