Customer Service Executive
This company is a unique and innovative business offering a fantastic working environment and career progression.
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
* Communicating with customers via phone and email, dealing with queries and problems.
* Administer and resolve queries by phone and by email.
* Take ownership of solving customer issues through proactive customer service
* To promote the brand, by ensuring all queries are dealt with.
* Being able to respond in a professional and tactful manner.
* Having the ability to prioritise work effectively.
* Accurately processing refunds, order cancellation and customer returns whilst adhering to company deadlines.
* Liaising with other departments such as sales and marketing.
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience, an excellent telephone manner and a proactive approach. You will also have good IT skills, excellent time management and be highly organised.
Competitive salary of £22k depending on experience and excellent benefits package
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency