One of the leading publishing and digital media organisations are looking to hire a customer service executive to join their growing team. Having gone through significant growth in the UK in the company is now looking to add even more talented people to its passionate and energetic team. You will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company. Please read what we are looking for and tell me why you would be good for this role.
You will need to be capable, organised, enthusiastic, and have an interest in providing the highest standards of care. Your approach to tasks should be methodical and you should be good at multi-tasking. With so many people to look after, you will need to be hardworking and determined and have a positive approach.
As the customer service executive, your role will include:
• Being the first point of contact so must have a clear and upbeat telephone manner
• Updating the CRM system and excel spreadsheets
• Sending and receiving emails so must be accurate and have a good eye for detail.
• Problem-solving and solution making
The ideal candidate for the position of customer service executive must have:
• Previous customer service experience, working in a busy demanding environment
• Working knowledge of intermediate excel
• Extremely well organised
• A friendly upbeat telephone manner
• Comfortable with device usage and discussing technology on a daily basis
In return, the customer service executive will receive a salary of £20000 – £22500 DOE. 20 days holiday plus BH. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about publishing books and technology.
To apply for the position of click ‘apply now to send us a copy of your cv
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency