Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Harrogate, United Kingdom
Salary: up to £20,500
Job type: Full Time
Reporting to the UK Sales Operations Manager, the Customer Service Executive will coordinate all customer activities and will play an important role in the UK Sales Department, by being the Company’s first point of contact for the customer and providing interface between the company and customer in all customer associated tasks.
The Customer Service Co-ordinator will effectively handle a wide range of incoming enquiries in relation to but not limited to pricing, quotations, orders and queries from UK customers and the UK Field Sales Team.
Successful candidates will fit the following criteria:
- Previous experience working within a Sales Office or Customer Service environment.
- Experience within an administration support role.
- To have worked within a role demonstrating competent computer usage with an eye for detail.
Skills / Abilities
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Microsoft office skills are essential
- Previous experience of working within a large organisation is preferable
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers to ensure positive working relationships
- Good personal organisation with high attention to details
- Good listener
- Hands-on problem-solving approach
- Quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to present information to others in clear, concise format
The organisation is at the forefront of developing advanced polymer systems for engineering maintenance. Industry has revolutionised the ways in which it solves repair and maintenance problems through the use of the Company’s Advanced Polymers and Repair Composites.
Today we are the recognized world leaders in this field and are asked for, and recommended extensively in the marine, oil, gas, petrochemical, power generation, pulp & paper, sugar and many other industries. Facilities Maintenance is also an important and evolving business sector for the Company, with applications ranging from roofing refurbishment through to sophisticated chemical containment and bunding systems.
- The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays (pro-rata for shift workers)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised Vending Machines
- Birthday Gift
- 3 Paid Volunteering Days as part of the Company’s 1% Charity initiative
- Eye Test/Glasses Contribution
- Internal Social/ Well being Events
We are an equal opportunities employer and we undertake to give fair and full consideration to all applications for employment made to The Company, irrespective of any Protected Characteristic
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency