Maximus UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maximus, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management and Revitalised. Maximus UK employs 3,800 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations across England, Scotland and Wales, Maximus UK is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country. Learn more at maximusuk.co.uk.
To oversee the day-to-day operation of the Assessment Centre reception area; meeting and greeting all customers and visitors and answering questions.
- Assist customers with completion of forms including expense claims.
- Prepare and maintain rooms and equipment to ensure they are ready for the Medical Practitioner and customers.
- Working with other teams, Team Leaders and Medical Practitioners to ensure cohesion within unit and work flow progression.
- Using in-house computer system to update records accurately.
- Regular telephone liaison with MSC.
- Provide cover at other sites on occasion.
- General administrative duties as required.
You will work a 37.5 hour week. Your normal working hours will be 9am – 5pm. You will be expected to work 5 days over a 7 day week which will include weekends. A rota will be published in advance detailing your working pattern each week.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative or customer service position.
- Fluent English language skills, able to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner.
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail in relation to office administration duties such as updating spread sheets and presenting information clearly and accurately
- Able to managing filing in a clear and logical structure, writing / typing information in a clear understandable level of English and ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
- Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking.
- Ability to deliver work to set targets and specified standards.
- Self-motivated: Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
- A positive enthusiastic approach to solving problems.
- Proven ability to make logical and solid decisions.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency