“Helping improve our customers’ lives by setting up affordable and sustainable payment plans in a professional & timely manner”
Who are we?
PRA Group (UK) Limited is one of the nation’s largest buyers of debt accounts from reputable high street banks and other institutions.
Created in the US in 1996, we have contact centres across Europe, the Americas & Australia; employing thousands of colleagues worldwide.
What do we do?
We collaborate with our customers to help them resolve their debt in an affordable way that works with their budget.
A bit about the team
On the back of continued growth, we’re currently expanding our busy Customer Solutions Team. We’re looking for people who have a natural flair for striking up a great conversation, are solutions-focused and can work to targets.
We’re based in Kilmarnock town centre where there are great transport links to the rest of Ayrshire. We have 250 team members in the Kilmarnock office and you’ll soon be made to feel a part of the team in our bustling contact centre. Our employees are at the centre of everything we do and we are committed to helping everyone reach their highest potential. We’re really keen for our team members to get involved in helping to shape our future growth and success.
What’s in it for you?
· A starting salary of £19,000 (rising to £19,500 after 6 months)
· Up to £500 bonus per month for your performance
· Up to £150 bonus per quarter for your team’s performance
· A bonus scheme just for new starters giving you the opportunity to earn up to £200
· Up to £500 per month in incentive prizes
· Annual salary reviews based on your performance
· Discounts and cash back across a variety of retailers through our employee benefit scheme, PRA Xtras
· Cash-back private healthcare scheme through Westfield Health
· Cycle to work scheme
· 28 days holiday for the first 2 years, which increases with your tenure
· Holiday purchase programme (you can purchase an additional 5 days per year)
· A fun, robust induction and grad. bay process, where we’ll give you all the tools & training you need to succeed in the job
· Weekly coaching sessions with your Team Manager to help you with performance
· Opportunities to develop and progress
· Full access to our Employee Assistance Programme, with support in mental, physical and financial health
What is the role?
We’re not your typical debt recovery company – we truly want to understand our customers’ circumstances then work with them to set affordable and sustainable repayment plans.
As a front-line colleague in this permanent, full-time position, you will be making and taking phone calls, having great conversations with our customers and focussing on finding the right outcome for them.
You are our top priority from day one and we’re passionate about working with you to fulfil your potential. We are really proud of our onboarding journey and the level of support you’ll be given to help you succeed. Initially you’ll join our office-based induction that is all set up for effective social distancing, and you may move out to work remotely further down the line once you feel competent and confident in your role.
What are we looking for?
· are great listeners
· can have a great conversation
· enjoy working in an outcomes-focused environment
· can work to targets to achieve bonuses
· can adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment
· enjoy taking ownership and strive to get the best solution in place for the customer and for PRA Group
· are strong influencers and negotiators
We’re all about work-life balance and we think our shifts allow for that:
· 7.5 hour working days
· Monday-Thursday: 2 days 8-4/9-5, 2 days 12-8
· Friday 09:00-17:00
· Saturday 08:00-14:00 (1 in 3)
We are looking forward to telling you more about these exciting opportunities. Get in touch with Martine O’Kane today to find out more!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency