Our client is looking for a Customer Support Executive to join their ever growing team. Established worldwide, the company has offices in the UK, Germany, USA and Singapore to address the needs of their customers by delivering fast, quality, cost effective solutions worldwide.
* Check and filter orders placed by our customers.
* Take ownership and responsibility for looking after all jobs processed.
* Confirm, update and communicate with customers throughout the order up to and beyond delivery.
* React to problems professionally and proactively, always being customer-centric without losing sight of what is commercially viable for the company.
* Taking and marking in customer payments.
* Organising collections/ creating labels if necessary from suppliers to fulfil orders
* Updating the company’s CRM system so all can see what is happening with any order.
* Experience in developing relationships.
* Being able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of internal CRM systems.
* Experience of handling complaints.
* Experience of answering and making phone calls.
* Fantastic company to work for
* Competitive salary
* Career progression
* Pension scheme
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency