Job Title: Customer Support Desk/Scheduler
Location: Runcorn (WA7 1NE)
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum (DOE)
Shifts : Mon- Fri 08:00 – 17:00hrs
Contract Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Desk/Scheduler to join our client’s Electrical Contracting, Repair & Installation business.
Reporting to the Support Desk Manager you will have a range of duties working across all support departments. The Customer Support Desk/Scheduler will be involved in the full life cycle of support calls and contributing to new support agreements.
As the Customer Support Desk/Scheduler, your duties will be:
- Provide professional customer service/support at all times.
- Allocation of work to Field Engineers and re-schedule engineer’s work to meet service levels and customer commitments.
- Upload risk assessment and method statements ready for engineer’s visits.
- Efficiently order parts ensuring that expenditure targets are kept within budget.
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Continually liaise with the customer and manage their expectations of fault resolutions.
As the successful Customer Support Desk/Scheduler, you will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service/Scheduling role.
- Excellent professional customer support skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Work within fast-paced and sometimes demanding and changing environments.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants must be flexible to cover out of hours remote support, 1 week per month.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency