We are looking for warehouse operatives to work for a prestigious and expanding family-run employer based in Tewkesbury. The company produce dairy products and distribute them nationwide.
Rate of pay starts at £9.30 per hour, rising after permanent contract awarded (12 weeks), and after 6 months as a permanent staff member. Permanent staff also receive several other great benefits, such as Overtime rates and Childcare vouchers.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, and for the right candidate there will also be opportunities to learn and progress into other areas – for example, Machine Operating, Team Leading, Logistics & Distribution, LGV Driving, etc, and with more skills and responsibility will come further increases in salary.
Duties will include;
• Picking and packing orders to specification
• Completion of paperwork as and when required
• Quality control of the products
Hours of work;
06:00am – 15:15pm
14:00pm – until required (usually between 20:00pm and 22.00pm)
– Be flexible with regards to shifts and finish times to follow daily production demands.
– Have your own Safety Boots. All other PPE will be provided on site.
– Have a great attitude to work!
Own transport a distinct advantage due to locationand in the pursuit of a permanent contract. Although, free transport can be provided from Worcester city centre.
If you are available and interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to Chris Green
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency