A prominent energy & power company based in the West Midlands are looking for a Data Analyst to join there ever growing data and analytics division at the begging in of this year on a permanent basis.
My client is an award-winning, globally recognised energy & power company who work with the latest cutting edge technologies in order to provide electricity and gas safely, reliably and efficiently to homes across the United Kingdom and beyond.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Execute Data Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Utilise your understanding of the data structure to explain data errors/gaps to technical and non-technical teams, facilitating viable solutions where possible and necessary.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information.
- Translate data into actionable information for the purposes of making good business decisions.
Data Analyst Experience:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in SQL + Excel.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a Data Analysis.
- Familiarity working in Oracle environments is essential.
- Understanding of database and data warehousing methodologies.
- Ideally some experience working in a utilities company although this is not essential.
Interviews will commence remotely on the 10th of January so if this sounds like the role for you apply now.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency