Kverneland Group is a leading provider of intelligent and efficient farming systems contributing to sustainable agriculture.
We have a full time opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as:
Demonstrator for West of England and Wales
- Possess a formal agricultural qualification and are computer literate.
- Have experience in the agricultural sector with modern agricultural machines
- Have a hands-on practical approach, with the ability to demonstrate our range of products and are able to handle ISOBUS & GPS technology
- Are self-motivated and are able to manage your time well
- Want to learn new skills and develop your product knowledge
- Present a professional image with good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further your career
The successful applicant will demonstrate our machinery in co-operation with our dealer network, direct to customers and at dealer events.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package including company vehicle, contributory pension scheme and private health care:
Reply in Writing with a full CV to David Furber, sales manager.
Or via post:
Kverneland Group UK Ltd
Walkers Lane, Lea Green
St Helens, Merseyside
Closing date: 31 st January 2022
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency