Desktop Publishing Specialist
Location: West End
Position: Full time – Permanent £50,000
An exciting role has opportunity has arisen to join a top finance consultancy for a permanent Desktop Publisher to support a small team. They are looking for an experienced Desktop Publishing Specialist with fantastic PowerPoint document production skills, who enjoys working on varied brands, being creative and working to high standards while meeting tight deadlines.
Document production includes Information Memorandums various presentations, client branded pitch books and general correspondence.
Some PA duties will be required, e.g. managing diaries, booking travel, logging expenses, printing/binding, database entry, etc.
The Candidate should have:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office 365 – a good typing speed, accuracy level and Advanced PowerPoint are essential
- Experience in working with Photoshop (InDesign and Illustrator may be beneficial but not essential).
- A creative eye with particular attention to detail
- Experience in working with Excel to create and amend detailed graphs
- Ability to create and work with infographics
- Be flexible in their approach to team working and an ever-changing workload
- Be able to multi-task, remain calm under pressure and prioritise their workload
- Be an active team player with a positive and proactive attitude
- Be professional in their presentation and telephone manner
- Have excellent communication skills
- 2 years’ plus experience in a professional background – particularly in areas of creativity – for example, marketing/branding, where they have actively been able to use their skill set.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company