We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Create a clear, systematic, structured and holistic L&D plan
- Design, implement and reinforce interventions to support informal learning, such as coaching and mentoring, on-the-job instruction, leadership shadowing and action-based learning
- Embrace new digital technology and apply creative tech solutions to L&D
- Conduct L&D gap analysis and implement individualised learning pathways
- Improve the resourcing process such that it is clear, systematic, and structured
- Leverage knowledge and understanding of HEOR and Access projects to ensure that the right people are resourced to the right projects at the right time.
- Manage and oversee effective forecasting (short-, mid- and long-term) and use this to plan and manage resources
- Analyse and deliver on KPIs for which resourcing, and L&D have a direct impact – e.g. utilisation, learning, leading to change in efficiency, customer satisfaction etc.
- Manage a team of project administrators, responsible for providing administrative support on projects
- Extensive relevant professional experience, and at leadership experience within a L&D and/or resourcing capacity
- Experience of working in a management consulting environment with knowledge of consultancy-based L&D and resourcing requirements
- Experience developing and implementing standards & processes
- Outstanding knowledge and hands on experience/specific training in client’s key service areas
- Experience of recruiting, motivating, managing and developing a team
- Experience analysing company performance and providing solutions to company issues
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency