Osirium is a successful and growing UK cyber-security software company with a growing base of customers in multiple sectors. To help make the proposition even more compelling we’re now looking for Digital Designer and Graphics specialist to support the Marketing team on a part time, possibly contracting or freelance, basis.
- Create graphics that tell the Osirium story – the challenges we address, the problems we solve
- Make the proposition come to life in digital comms, on the web site, in presentations, in email and social media, in printed materials, at industry events
- Generate output that include graphics, animations, diagrams, video, collateral (datasheets, white papers, cases studies) infographics
- Create material that always speaks professionalism, quality, customer orientation, elegance, intelligence
- Work with Marketing team members in Marketing Campaigns, Product Marketing, Web content / SEO to communicate distinctive and powerful campaigns that catch the eye
- Excellent digital design skills for a B2B proposition; must understand the differences between digital and print design.
- Print design skills, must understand how screen printing works in order to create competent layouts
- Experience working with Wordpress and publishing content/administering the CMS section of a website
- A firm knowledge and understanding of SEO, not just from a text content perspective but also from a technical perspective – using indexable text instead of images, etc. where possible
- Video work skills, understand how to work with raw footage to illustrate a narrative and to tell a story
- An analytical mind – you will be required to take data and turn it into something illustrative. Sometimes the story that the data tells will be detailed to you. Sometimes you must draw inferences from the data yourself
- A firm understanding of how graphics work in social media; how to create media across platforms – with a mind to templates that are re-usable, extensible and flexible
- MUST have experience with email campaign software, from creation to admin. Supporting email campaigns will likely be a large part of the role. It is unlikely that you will be required to create text content but graphics and the email itself will be your domain
- Skills must include, Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Sketch, Microsoft Office suite (particularly PowerPoint), must be comfortable using a Mac and Apple video software incl. iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Motion.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency