We’re growing at an exceptional rate and an amazing opportunity has arisen for someone to join our forward thinking marketing team. As we transition to a creative studio we’re looking for someone highly creative who thinks outside the box and knows what it takes to stand out on a crowded timeline. The right person will bring ideas, exude creative energy and take pride in our brand.
Who are we?
We are Austin Fraser, an award-winning, international recruiting company with specialist consultants covering various industries globally. Founded in 2007, we have a thriving brand across the UK, Europe and the US including offices in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg in Germany, as well as Denver, Dallas, and Austin and soon to be San Diego & L.A.
To bring hustle to the creative department, crafting a range of vibrant graphics, animations, GIFs and video for our Austin Fraser & Community brands. Your job is to help us cut through the noise and stand out.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, what looks good? How can we stand out over the competition?
- Forging and executing exciting digital ideas. Thinking outside the box and selling your concepts to Austin Fraser stakeholders
- Being bold and courageous. Embracing failure, learning and going again
- Building key relationships throughout the business to take detailed creative briefs
- Produce exciting design and production for our website, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates
- Crafting exciting digital design including animation, video, GIFs and social
- Creative photography to be used for employee headshots, web, collateral and social
- Creating, editing and publishing video, on brand, to be used for group marketing activities
- Being a brand ambassador ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in line with the creative vision
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released
- Collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of digital creativity
- Meeting deadlines and communicating project updates wherever possible
And of course you’ll demonstrate our values in everything you do…
- Earn it, Own It, Love it
Experience, Expertise, Technical & Personal Skills
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in designing brand identities, social assets and video for web, desktop and mobile
- Agency or in-house
Expertise and Technical skills
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs
- Proficient in the Adobe creative suite
- Photography and videography experience (Preferable)
- The real deal – Passionate, credible and self aware
- Makes it happen – Brave, results focused, works smart as well as hard
- Gets it: Commercial, strategic, quality driven
- Thinks outside the box – Innovative, How can we, not why can’t we, Embraces Change
- Team Player: Relationship Builder, Great Communicator, Contributor
- Senior Design Lead
- US & Germany Brand Managers
- Head of Marketing
- Internal Communications
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency