Digital Electronics & Software Engineer – Junior Level – Essex – To C£30K + Benefits.
A bright Engineer with a good understanding of both Digital Electronics and Software programming is sought by an established manufacturer of components for the Aerospace, Telecoms and Defence and scientific research industries.
Key Requirements include:
• 1st / 2.1 Degree in Electronics related subject or commensurate experience.
• Practical experience of analogue and digital electronics design.
• C/C++ programming and debugging.
• Driver Interfacing to SPI, 12C, RS485, CAN and Ethernet.
• Hardware and board level testing.
This Digital Electronics and Software Engineer role will suit someone with a keen interest in technology, who is eager to use their range of technical skills and who has a confident and positive attitude.
To find out more apply now for full details. A competitive starting salary of £25-30K will be offered plus good benefits.
Sorry no sponsorship available…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency