We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Manage social content and help create social media strategy.
- Help write content for the website and social platforms.
- Work with video agencies to ensure audio and video content is the best it can be for the website and social platforms.
- Be responsible for the deployment of email campaigns.
- Work with the SEO agency to improve organic rankings.
- Help with PPC strategy.
- Help with delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- Use analytics tools to report on the success of the website, social, email, organic & paid search platforms.
- Take ownership of the intranet and extranet.
- Provide webinar support.
- Proof read copy.
- Keep up to date and share knowledge of digital marketing trends.
Passionate about digital marketing.
- Strong interest in financial services.
- Experience and knowledge in CMS platforms.
- Experience in using social media and social media monitoring platforms.
- Knowledge of email platforms and CRM.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and implementation.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Adwords.
- Experience in Photoshop editing.
- Video editing skills are advantageous.
- A team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time to tight deadlines.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency