This is a new role to enhance BrisDoc’s senior leadership team. You will be responsible for theoperational running, strategic and organisational leadership of a range of Corporate Services that support all service activities.
You will be a member of the Corporate Leadership Board and will work closely with the Managing Director, the two other directors and Department Heads to manage a portfolio of corporate functions, including: Finance and Payroll, Human Resources (Workforce), Estates (Facilities), Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Contracts / Service Level agreements and Contractual Performance. Based on experience and current skills, you will lead on a range of areas from the outset of the role, balancing the portfolio alongside the Managing Director, with a view to developing into other areas over time.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Working alongside the Managing Director to deliver performance in line with company goals, values and purpose, and manage day-to-day business activities, the Director of Corporate Services will:
- support business planning activities for all Corporate Services, providing practical and creative input into the development of new initiatives, and the design of current and future strategic and operational plans. This includes ensuring:
- effective governance, finance, workforce and operational support and delivery, in compliance with relevant legislation, statutory regulations, and best practice
- the integrity and efficiency of company-wide information, administration and governance systems and procedures
- the effective co-ordination of administrative support
- the provision of safe working environments
- supporting innovation and improvement
- bring discipline to the strategic decision making process to manage the effective use of business resources
- provide the leadership and culture that supports, recruits, nurtures, develops and retains a compassionate, skilled and flexible team, respecting BrisDoc’s values and Code of Expectations. This includes enabling diversity in all its forms, a culture of learning and improvement and an ability to lead workforce innovation
- provide assurance to the full Board of the effective running of all Corporate Services
The post holder will work collaboratively with members of the Corporate Leadership Board to develop BrisDoc’s integrated governance framework covering corporate, financial, workforce, information, clinical and research governance.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency