This is your opportunity to join the Deloitte Real Estate team. We’re the real estate advisory practice of Deloitte LLP, one of the world’s leading providers of professional services. Together we’ve established a new benchmark in how real estate advisory services are delivered, with an unparalleled capability to provide innovative cross service solutions to the most complex property challenges. We provide consultative services, as well as a variety of specialist advice, to a wide range of private and public sector clients across the UK and abroad. We can help clients with everything from preparing planning applications to managing commercial real estate.
Deloitte Real Estate currently provides comprehensive property consultancy and advisory services, working seamlessly with specialist teams in areas of assurance and advisory, tax, corporate finance and consulting, to deliver fully integrated expert solutions on a national and global basis. Working here will give you the chance to gain experience on a truly diverse range of property types – so expect some interesting inspections, valuations and negotiations. The calibre of clients is exceptionally high and you’ll have the opportunity to develop across different areas as your experience grows. There is a comprehensive suite of learning and development opportunities.
Our development business has grown rapidly over recent years and is now seeking a new Director to join the team. Currently shortlisted for the Residential Consultancy of the Year category for the 2019 RESI Awards we are looking for an ambitious leader to join our highly successful team. Commercially minded and numerate, we are looking for an individual who is eager for responsibility and has the potential to become both deal maker and trusted advisor, on many of the major development projects transforming London today.
- Lead on formulating strategy, advising on feasibility and viability including inputting into masterplans and development strategy, marketing development opportunities, structuring partnerships between the public and private sector and ensuring that projects are delivered on time.
- Detailed knowledge of residual and cashflow development appraisals in addition to an ability to interpret strategies for development solutions and advise clients on the basis of an analytical as well as a market based approach is required.
- Candidates will be recognised as a trusted business advisor to senior client leads in their field, have a track record in development, a working knowledge of the pre-development process, and experience of working for or advising private and/or public sector clients on regeneration schemes. They will also need to possess strong communication, project management and presentation skills, along with a flexible and organised approach.
- Candidates will be required to lead on client relationships and or a sector, lead client output delivery whilst building and maintaining ‘distinctive’ client relationships. They will need to take responsibility for quality and risk management across their output, lead business development opportunities and take responsibility for building a market area.
- Deloitte places a strong emphasis on its people so candidates will be responsible for providing visual leadership on respect and inclusion and demonstrate a leadership style which motivates and develops teams.
- In return we offer a friendly, meritocratic professional working environment, excellent training and development opportunities and a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Work pattern: Permanent full-time
Your professional experience
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Demonstrated track record of working in Development
- Strong leadership skills
- Recognised as a trusted business advisor to senior client leads
- Experience in reviewing financial appraisals and cashflow models
- Strong communication and presentation skills including facilitator and panellist skills
- Personal motivation, organisation and initiative
- Ambition and a desire to progress in our Partnership
Your Deloitte service line: Financial Advisory
Advising clients in the moments that define their business takes multiple layers of expertise. Much more than due-diligence, this is about diverse teams of specialists coming together, crossing service lines and international borders to tackle the many, complex issues involved in major transactions. And we have one of the broadest networks in the business. Here, you’ll find fascinating, career-building projects, market leading approaches, cutting-edge resources, huge clients and inspirational colleagues.
As well as opportunities to develop a deep industry or product specialism and scope to grow your specialist area of work.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency