Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you flexible, approachable and a team player? Do you have knowledge of IT systems?
West Hertfordshire Hospitals would love to hear from you!
NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements at West Hertfordshire Hospitals and we are looking for an Divisional manager to start ASAP!
Location: Watford WD18 OHB
Department: Medical Management
What will your duties and responsibilities be?
- Develop and regularly review the elective capacity plan for each business unit in view of achieving and maintaining 18-week pathway and work through necessary actions to ensure successful implementation
- Develop and regularly review the outpatient capacity plan for each business unit in view of achieving and maintaining 18-week pathway and work through necessary actions to ensure successful implementation.
- Develop good working relationships with clinical team to ensure clear understanding of key objectives, the sharing of information through the Trusts and effective clinical engagement
- Work with 18-week Service Improvement Team, in order to modernise service and commence work to maintain and improve the 18-week pathways in the Trust
- Monitor control and report on business unit activity, income and expenditure working with the Clinical Director and delegated budget holder
- Be accountable for the effective use of unit resources and to develop action plans to manage any adverse variances
- Optimise the management of human resources within the agreed budget
What perks are we offering in return?
- 1st choice of over 4,200 placements – your dedicated consultant can book your placements today.
- Work this week, get paid next – Get paid the following Friday when you release your timesheets by 23:59 on Wednesday.
- Get paid to take holiday! – Holiday is accrued during every shift you work.
- Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to our very own pension scheme called ‘NHSP Stakeholder pension’ for eligible members
- Free training and development opportunities
…and we are part of the NHS family!
We value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS and deliver a great experience for patients.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency