Sir Robert McAlpine is a UK-based family-owned building and civil engineering company. Established in 1869, we have been a ubiquitous construction leader over two centuries.
We are honoured to have worked on some of Britain’s most iconic buildings and projects.
The values at the heart of our operations include a commitment to the highest standards of safety, quality, engineering excellence, sustainability, and an unswerving focus on the needs and aspirations of our clients.
Our aim is to make a positive impact on the communities and the environment in which we operate.
We believe being inclusive and nurturing a diversity of talent and skills will help us to continue our rich legacy of technical excellence to proudly build Britain’s future heritage.
Do you have experience of working with construction companies? Do you want to work on iconic projects for a company that treats its staff with courtesy and respect?
Based in Woking as a member of the successful project team, you’ll report to the Design Manager and be responsible for managing, maintaining and distributing all project related documents. This will involve the downloading of design drawings/specifications from external design consultants, checking and approving them to ensure that the documents contain correct and understandable information prior to issuing.
What experience will the successful applicant have?
- Vital knowledge of Viewpoint for Projects software also known as 4 Projects
- Experience carrying out document control in a Common Data Environment
- Proven ability to allocate and control document numbering systems for project work
- Ability to demonstrate excellent data-entry and document management skills
- Competent in MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Previous experience working in the construction industry with a main contractor
- An understanding of the design and build process
What are the benefits?
We offer excellent benefits for our employees including a Contributory Pension and Life Assurance Scheme, discounted gym membership, staff discounts, 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays, Cycle to Work Scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and an Employee Assistance Programme. With an industry-leading package and exceptional training, this is your chance to develop an exciting and varied career path in a family-owned company which treats its people with courtesy and respect.
This is a permanent role within the Southern Regional office based in Woking, Surrey.
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency