Document Controller – Using Asite
My client is one of the most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. They have built a reputation for quality. They have won numerous awards over the years, for the past two years they have been named Best Large House Builder.
• Competitive perm salary £30-35K
• Close to main line underground station
• 4 year on going project
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Assist the Technical Team with printing and collating drawings A1 and A3.
• File all drawings in folders and on racks.
• Check drawings on Asite have matching revisions, file names and titles.
• Distribute subcontractor’s drawings to consultants for comment.
• Track the status of all subcontractor drawings.
• Chase consultants for comments.
• Distribute consultant’s drawings to subcontractors.
• Send Asite invitations out.
• Help solve Asite problems that arise from subcontractors and design team members.
• Be able to train those that may need it on how to use Asite.
• Closing and clearing Asite accounts for Commercial Department.
• Printing and binding documents for Technical Department.
• Update Project Directory.
• Writing confirmation of verbal instructions.
• Producing final tender packs.
• Collaborating comments onto the original Commercial comments from tender packs.
• Assist with demise checks.
• Update Technical Manual.
• Collecting and sending info for buyer guides to Customer Services.
• Producing CAD drawings for Land, Commercial, Sustainability and Technical. (Function applicable to team and dependent on Document Controllers skills and experience with CAD as to whether undertaken by Document Controller).
• Amend drawings.
• Prepare planning condition packs for submission.
• Assist with the Team Admin
• Assist with the Technical Co-ordinator if required.
• Be flexible in the team approach.
• Assist with the close out of O&M
• Model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation.
• Recognise the importance of relationships and build these across the organisation.
• Show integrity, fairness and consistency in decision-making.
• Encourage and support others to make the best use of their abilities.
• Competent in use of relevant Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous proven experience in an document control administrative role.
• Experience of the Construction industry
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency