Domestic Heating Engineer
Domestic Heating Engineer – M&E Services Contractor – Dagenham
A long established and well-respected M&E Services contractor are looking to recruit an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer to work mobile throughout East London and parts of Essex.
To maintain property services by delivering planned and reactive maintenance to an agreed programme, budget and quality within the company’s operational targets.
* Experience as a suitably qualified heating/gas service engineer working in communal and/or domestic premises
* Appropriate gas industry qualifications
* Use and ability to train in the use of PDA devices
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
* Call Out – 1 in every 12 weeks
* Saturday – 1 in every 6 weeks
In addition to the standard employee benefits, you will also receive van and fuel card, uniform, PPE. PDA and Analyser.
This is a permanent position and CSS are operating as an employment agency; we aim to respond to all applications. You will be advised if we are registering your details for future considerations
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency