A new opportunity has arisen for a Driving Cleaner to join a housing provider based in Kent on an interim basis. My client is looking for an experienced individual
You will be required to:
* Carry out cleaning duties to a high standard within blocks and void properties
* Cleaning internal and external areas
* Undertaking a bed making and changing of linen and the removal and rehanging of curtains where required
* Carry out ‘deep cleans’ of the scheme/block/property twice per year as indicated by management.
* ensure the highest possible standards of customer care are applied at all times
* Liaise with the team and management to ensure the appropriate reporting is actioned (including any possible health and safety issues e.g. candles in t rooms overloading of electrical points)
* Provide holiday & sickness cover as required
* Ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation linked to health & safety i.e. COSHH -Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations, Fire Regulations).
* Embrace the clients culture and values of , helping create an environment, which is supportive, and a place where it is enjoyable to work.
Skills / Qualifications
* Cleaning experience essential,
* Cleaning qualifications preferred,
* Full clean driving licence
* Additional H&S
Pay Rate & Hours of Work
– £12…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency