We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition – passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?
This role is based in London, we are offering a relocation package to the successful candidate.
Working as part of the EMEA Ecommerce team you will be responsible for the optimisation, regionalisation and trading of your country website. You will update content and merchandise product according to trends and performance within your region and translate copy to be regionally relevant and on brand.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- You will manage your website’s performance:
- You will run weekly product and site performance analysis to share with the wider team to make trading decisions
- You will update and execute merchandising updates, manage onsite search results and social feeds to reflect regional variations
- You will identify opportunities for regionalised email and on-site content, paid and organic campaigns to reflect local performance and activities to drive traffic and work collaboratively with the digital marketing manager to execute
- Identify key buying habits of consumers in your region and share findings with the Merchandising team to feed range selection decisions
- You will identify opportunities to drive consumer engagement, execute A/B testing and share your learnings with business
- You will monitor competitor activity and the impact this has on the trade of your region, feeding this back to the wider team
- You will utilise our onsite merchandising tool Attraqt to set and continuously enhance algorithms for your site to maximise full price sell through and onsite CR%
- You will collaborate with the finance business partner to agree the financial forecasts for your site and own the subsequent trading in order to achieve these
- You will translate all website and email copy to create a consistent, engaging, regionally appropriate consumer experience whilst maintaining the brand TOV.
- You will regionalise copy where necessary and be responsible for ensuring it is legally compliant, relevant and aligned with marketing communications
- You will utilise our Hybris CMS to build engaging digital experiences, ensuring we continuously improve the consumer journey and optimise for organic search to drive traffic and conversion
- You will work with the Digital Content Editor to brief in relevant regional content to ensure your site is relevant and will drive conversion and demand
- You will be the main point of contact for our customer service team to identify potential issues with the site and make sure the language is consumer friendly
- You will work closely with the local marketing team and regional store manager to ensure alignment and cross functional working, share knowledge and ideas
- It goes without saying that everyone at Dr. Martens is a team. Therefore you will be expected to take on duties as needed
- You will be a strong team player who will work closely with the other regional leads to create consistent brand campaigns whilst trading at a region level and to support one another with projects and cross-region working
OUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr.Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals: INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.
Working for Dr.Martens is everything you’d expect it to be. We’re a diverse, passionate bunch who believe each role is as unique as the person who does it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Welcome to the family free pair of docs
65% off all docs and 50% off all accessories
Our Culture Vultures are a dedicated team focusing on culture, wellness, and charity work across the business
2 paid volunteer days per year
4…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company