Early Years Teaching Assistant- Oldham
Prospero Teaching are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to provide Long-Term cover at a fantastic school in the Oldham area (OL4). You will join a team of dedicated and experienced staff in the Early Years Department, supporting the class teacher and the children in their early development.
Your role will be supporting in an Early Years setting; observing children in continuous provision, helping the teacher in organising engaging activities, prepare snack times and monitoring their safety.
EYFS Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details:
Location – Oldham
* Position – EYFS Teaching Assistant
* Type of work – Supporting class teacher, small group work, 1:1 support.
* Start date – September 2021
* Likely Duration – Long-term with opportunity to extend.
* Position end date – July 2021
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time/Part-time- Full-time
* Minimum rate of pay – £70 per day
* Hours – 8:30am-3:30pm
EYFS TA Experience, Training and Qualifications:
It is essential that you have Level 3 qualification and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* A range of behaviour management strategies are desirable.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must:
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an EYFS Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed). Alternatively, if you know someone who is interested in this role, we have our Refer A Friend scheme. Send their name and contact details and you receive £150 if they work for Prospero for 20 days!!
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency