Ecommerce Administrator – Fixed Term 3 Months
A temporary role to support the Ecommerce team through a period of significant change, including change to the underlying CMS platform to Magento 2. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running dealing with the day to day administration of the website liaising with our external development and support agency to help the smooth operation and advancement of the site.
The candidate will support the Ecommerce team in updating homepage banners, implementing offers and promotions, publishing blog and social media posts and creating and managing both category and product content.
* Upload products and maintain website content, pricing and promotions.
* Optimise digital touch points to improve efficiency and ensure customers have a reason to return to the site.
* Identify and implement content improvements.
* Keep site information up to date and relevant.
* Analyse and improve merchandising on the site.
* Keep up to date records of sales, affiliate sales and any other reporting requirements.
* Development of campaigns, building and optimising landing pages and email content.
* Work with external agencies to resolve issues, or improve site.
* Support of other team members as required.
* Support customer services with customers queries as required.
* Any other ad hoc duties commensurate with the role.
Role Essential Skills:
* Minimum 1 Year Direct Experience of Magento with experience of Magento 2 a significant advantage.
* Excellent writing skills & the ability to write product descriptions, category content and blog posts.
* Experience with popular social media channels.
* Methodical and able to prioritise workload effectively.
* Excellent verbal and written communication. I.T literate.
* Excel capability essential.
* Good organisation skills and able to multi task.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Can work at pace.
* Familiar with email platforms such as MailChimp, and an understanding of bounce, exit, open, click through, conversion rates and other key Ecommerce metrics preferable
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency