Medical Communications Agency
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a leading independant medical communications company with a global client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced editor from a pharmaceutical or medical communications agency background. Based in Amersham the role will join an existing successful team and is due to the company expanding.
- Editing and proofing content of medical education materials.
- To develop skills and gain experience in developing a variety of materials
- Preparing medical education materials for Client compliance processes
- Research, write, edit and proof a wide range of communications material to the highest standard.
- Ensure materials are aligned with the client brief, tailored to the target audience, delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop knowledge across multiple therapy areas.
Key skills required:
• A background in a medical communications agency or scientific publishing
• Demonstrable experience as a copy-editor/production editor
• Familiarity with BSI copy preparation and proof correction marks
• An eye for design and layout.
• Life science degree
• Ability to maintain compliance management of materials such as slides, speaker briefs, materials to promote meetings etc
Remuneration – The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £35,000 to £40,000.
Services advertised by Mabella Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency