Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a very prestigious FE College in Slough to help employ an experienced Electrical Installation professional for their Electrical Installation lecturer role. If you’re looking for a temporary position, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The role is open to professionals with teaching experience/qualifications and industry experience who will be able to develop and nurture the next generation of electrical professionals.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other teachers and management to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in an lecturer role
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you are wanting to work with a prestigious FE College apply and send over your CV today, for more information call Joshua Taylor.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this job you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency