A national M&E contractor that has been established for over 30 years is now looking to add an Electrical Supervisor to their growing team due to an increase of work load and expansion in the business. Over 3 years ago they started to take on all Mechanical works and most recently have had a new office open to endure workload.
As an Electrical Supervisor you will be working on all large commercial and industrial projects ranging from Hotels, leisure centres, student accommodation and residential.
Duties and Responsibilities as an Electrical Supervisor;
• Health & Safety
• Day to day running on site
• Assist in co-ordinating contractors
• Assist Project Managers and Site Managers with the delivery of projects
• Ensure communication of full projects is provided
Requirements and Qualifications;
• The successful candidate will have a proven knowledge and experience of Electrical works.
• SSSTS qualification, as a minimum, or equivalent
• CSCS Card
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate and influence, internally and externally at a senior level – able to work with a wide-range or people
• Ability to manage the competing demands of clients
• Ability to respond quickly to clients and effectively put in place plans for problem resolution
• Able to work flexibly and to work independently
• Is thorough and attentive in carrying out work
• Organised to ensure all elements of the project is carried out and any issued followed up
• Desirable to have had additional training e.g. health and safety training, first aid, fire training.
• Details and experience in co-ordinating a labour force from site
• Must be computer software literate
• Competitive salary of £32,000 – £40,000 + benefits
• Company van + fuel card & expenses
• Full-time, permanent
• Annual Leave of 20 days + 8 bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role, we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact Becky Hughes on (phone number removed)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency