We are currently looking for an experienced Employee Engagement & Benefits Specialist to join our busy and exciting team based in Milton Keynes. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitivesalaryplus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services (TMS) are part of TSYS, a Global Organisation serving 400 clients in more than 80 countries. We make it possible for millions of people to use our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services.
Benefits of joining us:
As well as a competitive salary, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
– 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
– Free on-site parking
– Pension scheme
– Medicash Cover
The Employee Engagement & Benefits Specialist role:
The role is wide ranging, encompassing the efficient management of employee engagement activities through a number of incentives, including cultural change and corporate responsibility. You will be highly motivated and confident in your approach to engage with all level of employees.
Key responsibilities of our Employee Engagement & Benefits Specialist:
– Review and update HR MI dashboard
– Regular audits of HR database
– Participate in the set-up and renewal of Company Benefits; evaluates our third party offering to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Periodic reviews and the introduction of local and desirable discount schemes for employees
– Ensure that all employees are registered for the correct benefit level and to complete monthly reporting accurately
– Work in conjunction with Finance to produce P11D’s
– Handle general Company Benefit enquiries for both employees and external vendors/third-party administrators
– Prepare quarterly incentive and activity plans with the Social Committee to drive employee engagements
– Design and promote forthcoming engagement activity and all Company benefits
– Monitor and maintains our intranet to ensure it’s up-to-date and promotes our benefit offering
– Write Corporate communications for Companywide distribution and updates our social media platforms
– Manage staff surveys and exit interview process; analyses data to produce plan for continual improvement
– Manage continuous service screening checks and other adhoc compliance / regulatory reviews
– Manage annual life assurance and adhoc disability claims
– Complete salary benchmarking and annual staff pay reviews, including updating the HR database and Payroll
– Coordinate internal promotion / pay increase process
What we are looking for in our Employee Engagement & Benefits Specialist:
– Computer literate; good to advanced MS Excel skillset
– Organisation skills & ability to prioritise
– Effective communicator, both written & oral
– Social media skills
– Knowledge of benefits for large Corporate company, including P11D, pension, medical
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our next Employee Engagement & Benefits Specialist.
All successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency