Service Coordinator – Engineer Scheduler / Planner – Initially a 12 month contract
HQ Mansfield – Fully remote working
£22,000 – £26,000
Overview for the Planner role:
Our client is looking for a Service Coordinator to work in their busy Service Department, liaising with customers and engineers on a daily basis, scheduling the work for the engineers and dealing with customer queries. The role would suit someone who can work in a fast paced environment, has an excellent telephone manner, good IT skills and is well organised.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the Planner role:
* Booking in maintenance jobs, breakdown visits and any additional work as required
* Scheduling engineers site visits and dealing with customer queries regarding outstanding jobs
* To liaise with customers both verbally and in writing with regard to engineer’s site visits.
* Relationship building with the customer’s via email and over the telephone
* To make and take calls to and from engineers with queries / requests etc
* General record keeping relating to work scheduled
* To deal with customer queries regarding work performed on site.
* To ensure customer correspondence is updated and accurate
* Maintenance of records.
* Processing of orders for spare parts as required.
* To advise engineers of their workload.
* To keep Administration Manager / internal team and systems updated
* To ensure customer correspondence is updated and accurate, including contract profiles and renewal letters.
* To allocate and co-ordinate test equipment and to maintain records accordingly.
Personal Requirements for the Planner role:
* Previous experience in a scheduling / service coordinator / resource planning type role
* SAP IT experience would be a benefit but not essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English
* The ability and experience of working in a fast-paced commercial office environment
* Ability to handle high volume of incoming calls and emails whilst still able to provide excellent customer service
* Computer – including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Previous knowledge and experience in a similar role
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts unfortunately we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven’t had a response within 48 hrs (not including weekends of course) please assume you have been unsuccessful
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency