Looking for an Environmental Protection Officer, to join a busy Environmental Protection team at a Local Authority in Nottinghamshire for an initial 3 month contract period. Rate negotiable.
About the Role:
My client, based in Nottinghamshire, is looking for an Environmental Health Officer to assist the Environmental Protection team in:
* Processing and investigating noise complaints.
* Carrying out noise/acoustic surveys and commenting on appropriate course of action.
* Commenting on planning applications, assessing impact on local community.
* EHRB registered
* Degree in Environmental Health
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
If successful you will be offered an initial 3 month contract until the permanent vacancy is filled so this may be extended and they are willing to pay between £30-£35 per hour depending on the qualifications and experience mentioned previously.
If you would like to apply please feel free to send me your CV through CV Library or via my email mailto: , alternatively give me a call on (phone number removed) and ask for Laurence
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency