An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Block Management Contracts Manager to join one of Badenoch & Clark’s leading housing provider clients on a permanent contract.
Working from home, this role is full time (Monday to Friday, 36 hours) and is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join our client’s talented Operations Team and be responsible for monitoring terms of contracts and standards being delivered by management companies across their sites. The role will ensure that the best possible service is being provided to their residents across the country.
This practical role is a combination of mobile and home-based working, travelling to sites all over the country therefore your own car is a necessity. You will be out meeting key personnel and site staff, fostering and creating new relationships and ensuring the services provided to residents is of a very high standard.
A confident understanding of block management and contracts is a key part of this role. Other important aspects include:
* Providing a responsive, proactive and visible presence on sites to monitor and troubleshoot issues reported by residents.
* Liaising with managing agents to ensure they are maintaining homes and communal areas to agreed standards.
* Dealing with complex estate issues, managing agent relationships and ensuring residents receive excellent aftercare and estate services.
* Being the key relationship manager and contact for our client’s management companies who have been appointed by the developers to provide estate and communal services on estates.
* Regularly monitoring and inspecting homes and estates across the UK, in line with the service standards set out in the management agreement whilst observing health and safety requirements.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with resident management companies (RMC’s) across the UK. Meeting key members as and when required.
* Creating and delivering a robust monitoring system for estate and/or block inspections and utilising feedback from residents to ensure standards are being delivered.
* Working alongside the service charge team to establish if costs have been reasonably incurred and billed in line with covenants stipulated in the lease and any relevant legislation.
Finally, you will also play a key role in the performance monitoring of managing agents, feeding into our client’s assessment of their performance. Additional knowledge and expertise in development would be a real asset, but is not essential.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria and are prepared to travel extensively across the UK by car (East Anglia, Midlands, Lancashire etc) need apply for this post.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency