Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Atrium Executive Lounge Manager. Park Plaza’s Westminster Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as an Executive Lounge Manager will include:
– Ensure guest satisfaction and food and beverage profitability by supervising the day to day operation of the Breakfast department and its staff
– Execute food and beverage marketing and sales strategies
We are looking for
The ideal candidate for the role will:
– Have previous experience as lounge manager or Assistant Bar / Lounge manager
– Have a strong understanding of food and beverage service techniques
– Have strong attention to detail
– Have experience in working towards compliance of the financial performance of the F&B department, maintain cost control and ensure wastage is kept to a minimum
– Work well under pressure, meeting extraordinary demands with a positive, can-do-attitude
– Be able to work in a fast paced working environment
– Have experience in luxury or high standard food and beverage department/outlets
– Be able to meet customer needs quickly and efficiently
– Be a sound communicator, who personally ensures the guest needs of VIP guests are met at all times
– Able to prioritise tasks effectively
– Inspires team members by leading by example
– Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency