Passionate about sales but want something more exciting – without losing your current bonus pipeline? How about a guaranteed £2,000 bonus paid across your first two months, to help you get started while you build your client pipeline with us?
Do you want to work in a job that offers true hybrid working and flexibility? Your time will be a real mix of being out in the field, working from home, along with the important opportunity to catch up with your colleagues face to face.
Welcome to Reach.We’reReach plc; you might not have heard of us but we’ve probably met without you even realising it. We’re the UK’s largest commercial news publisher, home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, MyLondon, Birmingham Live and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We’re leading the way in digital advertising across our network, with an audience of over 47m each month – 83% online and 90% on mobile.
About the role: As one of ourField Sales Executives, you’ll be charged with growing and nurturing a pipeline of new and existing clients, promoting our amazing portfolio of digital advertising solutions through effective business development techniques. Whether it be social media advertising, mobile adverts or web site advertising, the solutions that you will have at your fingertips will allow you to drive sales and enhance our clients’ ROI.
If you’re passionate about business development, have a solutions-based sales approach and have a consultative approach to the way you manage accounts, this is the perfect role for you.
We’re on an amazing journey of growth and, as part of our business development family, you’ll play a crucial role in securing our future success. We’re open to candidates from a range of backgrounds and so experience in digital advertising isn’t a must-have.
- Conducting sales activity across a range of self and business-sourced leads.
- Presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients.
- Delivering further revenue growth, through effective sales, account management, reporting ROI and delivering exceptional customer experience
- Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns within agreed SLAs and standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Dedication to and passion for achieving sales and ROI results.
- Someone who is infectious when presenting high-value solutions to key client stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Effectiveness in forecasting revenues, based on customer and market knowledge.
- A creative and commercial thinker, with the ability to maximise revenue opportunities.
- A passion for self-development.
We’re offering the right candidate a basic salary of up to £32,000 (OTE up to £50,000 and uncapped quarterly bonus scheme)
• Help saving for your retirement – we’ll match contributions up to 6%.
• 25 days’ holiday per year – with days added at big service milestones.
• Flexibility – you’ll be primarily remote-working, giving you more flexibility to balance home and life. We’ll support you with your home set-up, and you’ll be able to claim expenses for any trips to our office ‘hubs’ or client meetings.
• Enhanced family leave- including maternity, paternity and adoption – and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment.
• Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses.
• A share in our future – through our share save scheme.
• Inclusion – everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive.
• Wellbeing support – including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus.
• Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager, a range of learning & development programmes and access to our (very friendly) senior leadership team.
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business, and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency